I’ve decided to start posting some of the experimental sessions I do, while trying out ideas, or just playing with an idea, to see if it sparks something.
I’ll be mostly keeping these simple, with just a synth or two and maybe some drums to accompany.
Anyway, this first one was a spur of the moment thing, trying out some of the System 8 performance features. I set a beat rolling with Logic’s drummer, then grabbed the first patch on the System 8 and used the favourite of my Sub37 patches. Little sloppy in places but the idea might have some legs.
I’ll be posting loads more of these. I do it a lot and it’s simple to record.